The Farm Store at Acorn Creek
There is something to be said about the farmer. Whether these farmers take their wares to the markets, delivering them farm to door, or selling their wares directly from the farm, the results are the same. These individuals are feeding you and your loved ones; as God intended them to do.
With each passing year, Acorn Creek Farmstead will expand on what our vision of farm to table means. Our goal is to help you to:
- Meet your local farmer
- Consume foods which are grown and raised locally
- Feel ensured that the foods you are consuming are chemical free, fed a non-GMO feed, are pasture raised, treated humanely, and have spent time basking in the sun or wallowing in the mud
Pasture to table; from our farm to your home, grown and raised with care from stewards of the land.
Stay Up to Date
Before you know it, Fall of 2022 will upon us, and with that comes the opening of Acorn Creek’s farm store. This year’s offerings will be:
- raw, unpasteurized cow’s milk
- eggs from free-range hens
- whole pasture raised chicken
- whole pasture raised holiday turkey
- half or quarter pasture raised hog (limited quantity)